- Date: Thursday, March 7, 2024
- Time: 12:30 – 2:15 pm, H-750 (in the Newman Library) and a zoom option
It is preferred that you attend in-person with the knowledge of course, that running a zoom option for this many attendees is not an easy task. Please expect and be patient with any technical glitches that we may experience. And also please note, lunch will be served courtesy of the Presidents Office.
You will need to use your CUNYFirst ID to register where the ID will end in @login.cuny.edu. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please contact Matthew.LePere@baruch.cuny.edu if you need assistance registering.
The Baruch College Faculty Senate represents the General Faculty in areas of faculty responsibility, interest, and concern. Its purposes are to:
- Formulate and recommend policies to the administration and other bodies of the College on relevant aspects of college-wide planning and operation.
- Review and comment on policies contemplated or initiated by the administration and other bodies of the College.
- Provide a channel of communication among the faculty, student organizations, and the administrative officers of the College.
All members of the Baruch community may attend the plenary sessions of the Senate.
The Senate assembles once on the first Thursday every month during the academic year in order to address issues of importance to the Baruch community. Guest speakers have been invited to present reports to the faculty on topics such as budget, strategic planning, accreditation, and student evaluations.
Plenary Meeting Schedule:
|5/16/2024 (Election meeting)