- Date: Thursday, February 4
- Time: 12:30 – 2:15 pm
- Zoom meeting ID: 97356476058
- Zoom meeting password: Senate
When you join the meeting please follow these directions:
- Keep their microphones muted upon entry
- Open your participant’s page and select the blue hand if and when you have a question or comment
- The Senate Secretary will call upon participants in the order that hands were raised
- When called upon, please unmute yourself and mute yourself again when finished speaking
- Please be patient and considerate of all participants as we experiment with this new medium for our meeting
The Baruch College Faculty Senate represents the General Faculty in areas of faculty responsibility, interest, and concern. Its purposes are to:
- Formulate and recommend policies to the administration and other bodies of the College on relevant aspects of college-wide planning and operation.
- Review and comment on policies contemplated or initiated by the administration and other bodies of the College.
- Provide a channel of communication among the faculty, student organizations, and the administrative officers of the College.
All members of the Baruch community may attend the plenary sessions of the Senate.
The Senate assembles once per month during the academic year in order to address issues of importance to the Baruch community. During the past two years, guest speakers have been invited to present reports to the faculty on topics such as budget, strategic planning, accreditation, and student evaluations.
- Where: NVC 14-250
- When: 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- When: The first Thursday of each month
Plenary Meeting Schedule:
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021|